Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Silent Anthem

I had seen a static clip of this on FB, but never bothered to watch it. But somehow, I feel fate has its way of bringing our way things that we MUST see. I saw this at the Ad Club of Hyderabad’s Block Buster 2011 – The Silent Anthem. The beauty of watching it on a 7-feet screen with music at its loudest best is inexpressible. I had goose bumps all over and my heart instantly attuned to the arresting staccato actions of the physically challenged. The anthem swept the 200-odd crowd off their feet.

I feel such a strong connect with this song, when I am in India; I wonder what reactions it would bring forth out of Indians who watch this clip in some other country. I am sure their hearts would swell with pride while tears inexorably rush down their cheeks. A wonderfully shot National Anthem! Yes, it’s truly a ‘’Mera Bharat Mahan!” kinds.

No comments:

And The Oscar Goes To...

This was published in the newspaper The Hans India  The 92 nd   Oscar Awards are all poised to razzle-dazzle with big guns of film frate...