Thursday, February 7, 2008

Buying a 200i w Sony Ericsson to make life easy.

I was having a harrowing experience with my cell phone which was working according to its will rather than mine. Since it was a present from my brother who went abroad, I wasn’t ready to easily discard it. But then the other day it gave so much trouble, I decided to a buy a new one.

The thought of owning a new phone actually sent a small chill up my spine. Of course, the malfunctioning of the present phone had something to do with it. But then again the anticipation of having a good eyeful of those interesting gadgets too played on the beat of my pulse. Unfortunately, I am a dimwit when it comes to electronic equipment. So, I sought the help of a cousin in picking up a 200i w from the Sony Ericsson series. Sony Ericsson phones have always appealed to me. Somehow I am carried away by this brand which makes the other brands look small and inadequate.

This piece - 200i w is not heavily loaded on the features side but then it is enough for my current needs. Small and sleek, it can hold around 500 songs, has a radio and internet connectivity, and an up gradable memory. Moreover what really floored me was the color of the cell phone. It is black as a charcoal with a fine subdued glint of a pearl.

Now, that I have this new phone, I really don’t know whom to call. Maybe I should try calling myself and see if the phone jams. ;)

No comments:

And The Oscar Goes To...

This was published in the newspaper The Hans India  The 92 nd   Oscar Awards are all poised to razzle-dazzle with big guns of film frate...