Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Losing 200i w Sony Ericsson

Just the other day, I talked about how much I enjoyed my 200i w Sony Ericsson. Unfortunately, today I lost it. I don’t normally lose things. This is one of those freak unfortuntate incidents. Now, I realise how dearer my phone was to me with all those numbers of relatives, clients and friends.

It totally was a freak incident since I sent an SMS and casually tossed the phone beside me in the auto, thinking I’ll pick it up afterwards. But I was so engrossed in thoughts; I simply got out of the auto, paid the auto guy, and walked away leaving my phone in the auto. Later, when I tried calling my number, it was switched off. It is downright depressing to know that some people are willing to keep things that don’t really belong to them.

Now, I can ony hope that some great miracle happens and my phone is restored back. But honestly, in this totally twisted world you can’t believe in angels. Can you? Maybe. But looks like the one who pinched my phone doesn’t definitely come under this category.

No comments:

And The Oscar Goes To...

This was published in the newspaper The Hans India  The 92 nd   Oscar Awards are all poised to razzle-dazzle with big guns of film frate...