Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thank you, Mr. Blogger

One might find it amusing but it is true. This blog idea is not my own, rather a borrowed one. One day I was casually surfing through the net when I chanced upon a blogger who had more than 100 posts. On one hand each post made lot of sense; on the other hand the topics were well-timed. I wondered at his crisp, easygoing writing style, more so at his passion to keep on posting year after year. His commitment rings loud and clear through his postings.

That sparked my passion to blog. Although I would like to post more blogs like him, I always seem to run out of steam. By the time I sit in front of the computer at the end of the day, I am dog-tired and hardly have the energy to go on. But I guess this happens to him as well, because I have noticed his writing style go little haywire every now and then. But I haven’t seen him give up on posting. I guess that is what sets apart the achievers from the dreamers.

I have read in one of his postings that he even keeps a book handy to write in from time to time new topics which he could use on the blog. Very thoughtful, isn’t it? His style too is down-to-earth and usually throws light on things which everyone takes for granted. He is got the eye for detail. With lines that are often laced with witty sarcasm, he always makes sure his point is driven home.

I am just keeping my eyes open for more such writers. And regarding the one who has inspired me much, I can only say…Thank you, Mr. Blogger.

No comments:

And The Oscar Goes To...

This was published in the newspaper The Hans India  The 92 nd   Oscar Awards are all poised to razzle-dazzle with big guns of film frate...