Sunday, January 6, 2008

Making a hundred resolutions for this year is my first resolution

After going through a couple of "The chicken soup for the soul" books, I am quite convinced anyone can achieve anything. If one steadily works towards the goal without ever losing sight, one can turn his/her dreams into realities, literally. This is what I purposefully plan to do this year.

Moreover, I know making 100 resolutions isn’t a cake walk. So, I asked my wife to think up some artistic resolutions which she finds are the best. I handed a similar request to some select friends of mine who fortunately or unfortunately have my best interests at heart.

Over the years, I have tried my hand at myriad things. Be it, playing chess (where I have actually won prizes), basketball, and gymnastics on the sports side or simply garnering a variety of degrees for pure fun of being dubbed an academician or picking up foreign languages like French and Spanish…you can say I have been there, done that.

This year too I plan to include some exciting stuff while making my resolutions. Stuff like paragliding, speed boating, trekking… and so on. I have even identified the places where these things are easily doled out. Who knows, with the things that I have in mind this year might just turn out to be better than 2007.

No comments:

And The Oscar Goes To...

This was published in the newspaper The Hans India  The 92 nd   Oscar Awards are all poised to razzle-dazzle with big guns of film frate...