Thursday, June 25, 2015

Where Guitars Speak. And Men Stay Silent.

 
Oh! How I love freedom. To roam the roads. To watch movies. To play guitar. To paint. To read books. To spend time with friends. To travel to distant locations. Pretty much everything that gives me a high. Precisely why I find it damn boring to work a 9-5 routine. Though several agencies offered me decent money to stay full-time, my restless spirit denies money in exchange for freedom. It’s part-time work or no work. ‘My way or the highway’ attitude which, I know, sounds little edgy and reckless…but that’s me! So when I catch these guys jamming the guitar aka flamenco style…as the streets reverberate with sounds of intoxication called music… as they let their hair down and make the hair on our napes stand up…they, I find, are richer than many of us.  For, following one’s dreams is far more important than being just another cog in the wheel. And I can’t help but see two of them playing one of a tune…’My way or highway’. Barcelona, you truly beckon me! 


 

No comments:

And The Oscar Goes To...

This was published in the newspaper The Hans India  The 92 nd   Oscar Awards are all poised to razzle-dazzle with big guns of film frate...