Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Likes and Dislikes

Finally, I have decided to go ahead with it. If someone wants to call me a copycat, I don’t mind. I am going to list out my likes and dislikes akin to many others who have done so on their blogs. For all I know, nobody holds a copyright for this thought. Even if one did, I would still think of ways of putting up my list. ;) So here they are: what I adore and detest the most.

1.I love watching crocodiles hunt their prey. But believe me it’s tough. Because a part of me questions, “How could you watch such gory things?” The other part assures me, “Well, it’s ok. You are only watching it on Nat Geo.”

2.I like playing chess online. I think playing chess helps me develop alternatives for life’s problems and lets my creative juices flowing. I love scrabble, crosswords, puzzles too, but first comes chess.

3.I go crazy over goggles. I have different kinds of them. Ray-ban, Fast Track, Police…and still collecting. The one I prefer is from Singapore which could be folded so small one wouldn’t notice even if you held it in your fist.

4.I hate traffic but LOVE long drives. (Probably the reason why I married someone from the neighbouring state)

5.I believe I have some strange powers such as interpreting dreams. I have deciphered most of them for my friends. Of course, free of charge! Sounds crazy? Well, it is!

6.I love traveling. One of my covert wishes is to be a globe-trotter. But I guess you have to fly. And flying is expensive… I mean, when it’s all over the world.

7.I love watching “Whose line is it anyway.” The three stand-up comedians, Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brandy, and Colin Mochrie have loads of talent. I feel my unbridled side perfectly fills the shoes of Wayne Brandy.

8.The moment I have the remote in my hands, the channels I love to steady my eyes on are, HBO, Star Movies and Telugu movies, in that order.

9.As a teenager, I was crazy about all occult sciences. Palmistry, Astrology, Face Reading, Chinese astrology… name it, I was into it. The traces of which surface every now and then puzzling friends and acquaintances.

10.I get a high when I hog the limelight! But it seldom happens.

No comments:

And The Oscar Goes To...

This was published in the newspaper The Hans India  The 92 nd   Oscar Awards are all poised to razzle-dazzle with big guns of film frate...